The importance of sage in history and the value of its healing properties is shown by the fact that its cultivation was obligatory by law. Namely, Charlemagne, the Frankish king, and king of Italy regulated the cultivation of sage by law.
When he was told about the healing and health significance of sage, which he later convinced himself after recovering from a serious illness, he ordered all monasteries to grow medicinal herbs, of which sage will be in the first place. The healing properties of sage have been recognized since the Middle Ages when it comes to Europe, although Eastern medicine recognizes the healing properties of this plant centuries before the new era.
Sage or Salvia officinalis is an essential, luxurious, medicinal, and Mediterranean plant that has been cultivated for centuries due to its medicinal properties. The leaves and flowers are collected in the period May – July, the plant has a pronounced smell and the taste is bitter – spicy. When we buy houses in Melbourne, FL we always spread the scent of sage in every new house we buy.
Sage treated the most serious diseases before the antibiotics were developed, so it could be said that she was the only salvation in those cases. It was prepared and used in different ways. It was used in a fresh and dry state, it was strained and essential oil was made from it, sage tea was brewed, it was chewed fresh for toothache and diseased gums, it was bandaged on wounds and injuries received in battles. Its exceptional healing properties, considering that it is one of the strongest natural antibiotics, antimycotics, and antiseptics, still place sage in the first place, as the queen among medicinal herbs. Another great plant is cannabis, for example, it’s great with cbd oil and allergies, but that’s for another article.
Use of sage
Given that today’s pharmaceutical industry is extremely advanced, all the benefits of sage are maximally exhausted, and further research shows that sage also contains answers to questions in which conventional medicine has not yet given answers. When we buy houses in Delanco, NJ we like to use sage to refresh the space before moving in.
Special processes from this magical plant extract medicinal ingredients that are later used for the production of various medicines, sprays, lozenges, mouthwashes, soaps, creams, toothpaste, teas, essential oils, and even perfumes in cosmetology. After using it your hair will also be soft and very strong, and it will be easier to trim it with Japanese scissors.
Today, scientists are examining the influence of sage on memory and the use of its healing properties in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Natural medicine believes that the healing properties of sage, although numerous, have not yet been fully investigated.
Naturalists and herbalists prepare a special sage wine that serves to recover from the most serious diseases, we like to put one in the fridge when we buy houses in Laurel, MD to celebrate and regain our strength. Put about 30 grams of dried sage in two liters of quality red wine, boil everything and leave it to cool. Honey is added to the drink thus cooled. So it is drunk in small quantities. This elixir was used in medieval courts and treated the most serious diseases, and on this website, we will tell you everything you need to know about it.
Sage is still used in cooking, and since it has a pronounced antimicrobial effect, sage is also used against excessive sweating.
We can freely say that sage is one of the most medicinal plants in the world. Wild sage still grows on mountain slopes and is difficult to access, however, tame sage is so adapted to thrive on balconies in pots and gardens around the world that it is available to almost everyone and what makes it special is certainly its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antifungal action so it can help you with your train wreck kratom of a life.
There is a wide range of pathogenic organisms that this plant destroys, so it is used in the treatment of persistent bacterial, viral and fungal infections of the throat, bladder, intestines, kidneys, etc. What is also characteristic is that sage does not create resistance as is the case with synthetic antibiotics. It should be taken, dosed, if necessary, and with the advice of a professional. Not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers, and epileptics. Just like the Honda CRV battery gets the car going, sage does the same to humans.
The use of sage tea in healing
Sage as a medicine is used in all forms and all parts of the plant can be used depending on the disease being treated. So dry, fresh, like tea, as a compress, for rinsing, chewing, flower, leaf, and sometimes root, sage is all medicinal, and the leaf and flower are most often used to make tea. We like to drink tea after we buy houses in Maitland, FL. Tea is the most used medicine from sage and is a powerful remedy for treating a large number of diseases. As we have said, due to its specific action, sage as a medicine or as an adjunct therapy can be used in almost all situations. Sage tea is not recommended only for small children up to one year of age, breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women, and epileptics, and it is also not recommended to use it for a long period of time in order to avoid convulsions – phrases.
Sage tea helps treat the following ailments:
• In cases of fungal and bacterial infections in women for vaginal rinsing
• As an aphrodisiac for the treatment of impotence (so you could enjoy your custom sex dolls)
• As a natural broad-spectrum antibiotic, antibacterial against various strains of bacteria
• For calming, for the nervous system, against stress and tremor
• Stopping the secretion of milk to stop breastfeeding
• Strengthening the body’s immune response – for impaired immunity
• In fungal infections of the intestines, genitals, skin, and hair.
• Helps with spinal cord diseases
• In Parkinson’s disease
• In Alzheimer’s disease
• In inflammation of the oral cavity, throat, pharynx, and bacterial tonsillitis (purulent tonsillitis)
• Treatment of hoarseness, dry and productive cough, scarlet fever…
• Treatment of stomach cramps and irritable bowel syndrome
• Inflammatory bowel diseases such as colitis and Crohn’s disease
• Difficulty emptying the gallbladder
• Elimination of bloating, gastritis, and Helicobacter pylori
• Improves digestion and bile secretion
• Improves blood count
• Increases appetite and restores the normal functioning of the digestive system so you can enjoy our new house when we buy houses in Louisville, KY with a restaurant meal that won’t give you problems
• It has a beneficial effect on rheumatism and other bone and joint diseases
• In disorders of the endocrine system and thyroid function
• In respiratory tract infections
• Against periodontitis and bacterial infection of the oral cavity
• Purifies the liver and blood
• Regulation of sweating
• Controls blood sugar levels
• To clean teeth and strengthen gums
As we have seen, this plant helps in the treatment of a large number of diseases.